Welcome to the Fritz FAQ page. If your question is not answered here and there's something you're just dying to know, you can e-mail Fritz, care of Browne Jenkyn.
- Q- Where can I find the garden where Fritz started his journey?
A- You can't. The location of the Gnome garden is a well kept secret. However, we can tell you that Fritz started his journey in New Jersey, USA. Most of his travels are in New Jersey as well. (Hint: 40.13 degrees N, 74.72 degrees W)
- Q- I've noticed that Fritz has a dog with him. Who is this dog and what is his name?
A- During his travels, Fritz is accompanied by his dog "Sparky". Sparky is a "Gnomish Shepherd", which is a breed of scaled down dogs bred by Gnomes.
- Q- Does Fritz have a girlfriend?
A- Yes, many. As you can see, Fritz is always a favourite among the ladies. This holds true for both Gnomish and Human women.
- Q- When will Fritz come to my town?
A- I don't even know where you live!
- Q- Holtzemer is really cute. Can I have his autograph?
- Q- How can I get my picture taken with Fritz?
A- First you have to be someplace where Fritz is. Check the Browne Jenkyn web page for a list of their performances. This is a likely place to meet Fritz.
- Q- I heard that Sean Connery might be playing Holtzemer in the upcomming Fritz movie. Who is going to play Fritz?
A- Rumours of Mr. Connery's participation are unsubstantiated. The part of Fritz is uncast at this time. We are open for suggestions on who you think would best fill the role.
- Q- What's the deal with this Willow chick?
A- Since she first appeared in chapter 30, we have recieved many questions about the mysterious Gnome girl named Willow. There *is* a budding romance between Fritz and Willow, although it's taking some time because they don't see each other often. No wedding plans have been made, but she will definitely be appearing in future Fritzian adventures. (Don't worry ladies, there's always enough Fritz to go around!)
- Q- WHERE'S MY PICTURE?????????
A- We take many pictures of Fritz with people he meets, and often they ask why their picture is not on the site. It usually takes a couple of weeks for us to develop the pictures and post them on the site, so please be patient. Also, regretably, many of these pictures don't come out at all, as we are not really good photographers and only use a cheap $10 camera (which is on its last legs and needs to be replaced). Hopefully, the opportunity to reshoot those pictures will come again some day.